Monday, April 29, 2013

15 Weeks


P4273161

Well, I was only going to do updates every 2 weeks since there’s not a ton of change from week to week at this point. Then Luke had to work all weekend, and it’s a cold, rainy, lazy Sunday. After laundry, reading, baking, and one too many wedding reality shows,  I got bored and decided I might as well blog. Here goes!

How far along? 15 weeks

Due date? October 15, 2013

Weight gain? Up about 5 lbs. (This question is probably going away soon. It makes me want to lie.)

Exercise? This week I made it back to the gym for several group classes and didn’t realize how much I’d been missing it until I was there. Yoga and Spin this week, but next week I’m going to try to add Body Pump back into my life. And as always, there were lots of walks and the Body by Trimester videos.

Maternity clothes? Nope, but I’ve been using the pony tail holder trick on my “skinny” jeans in the rare event that I choose jeans over leggings.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep? Good other than sore hips from sleeping on my side all night. I have a feeling this isn’t going to change anytime soon.

Best moment this week? Staring at the sonogram picture that’s on our refrigerator and saying, “Hi, Baby!” in a goofy voice every time I’m near the fridge.

Miss anything? My husband. He’s been working too much. Hopefully, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. And my family because they’re just too far away. But absolutely nothing pregnancy related. I feel good.

Movement? Not yet, but we’re getting closer. I can’t wait!

Food cravings? No cravings this week. With Luke working a lot and the weather turning colder again, I’ve had veggie lentil soup for about every meal. Although it’s pretty tasty, I wouldn’t call it a craving.

Anything make you queasy or sick? Nothing! Feeling really good and full of energy.

Other symptoms? Seriously nothing. I feel really good, energized and basically normal.

Have you started to show yet? The tummy is slowly but surely rounding out.

Gender prediction? Since I really have no idea, I think I’ll just alternate between boy and girl each week to keep it even. So…boy.

Happy or moody? Weepy this week (silly hormones) but still really happy.

Looking forward to? Feeling baby move and another sonogram on May 20!
































No comments:

Post a Comment