Thursday, May 9, 2013

17 Weeks

P5103233

How far along? 17 weeks

Due date? October 15, 2013

Weight gain? 7-8 lbs.

Exercise? Swimming, Body Pump, Body by Trimester, and lots of walks in the beautiful Spring weather we’ve been having!

Maternity clothes? Definitely choosing leggings, stretchy skirts and dresses over buttons and zippers most days. Also, just discovered how great the Bella Band is! I’m not quite ready to give in to full blown maternity pants (there’s plenty of time for that!), but I have been loving the Old Navy maternity tanks that I bought. The ruching looks much more flattering over my tummy these days.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep? Really good with lots of vivid dreams (usually involving a baby.)

Best moment this week? Getting my very first Mother’s Day gift from my sweet husband! (He couldn’t wait until Sunday!) and Buying a crib! Someone posted a gently used crib on a FB group called “Madrid – Buy, Swap, Sell” and I saw it just in time to snatch it up. Now that we’ve got it in the room along with our vintage bear poster and a few other things we’ve bought, it’s all coming together! Since we shouldn’t be here for too long after baby, a fully furnished nursery isn’t really a necessity, but it sure is fun. Hopefully, we’ll be able to use everything when we’re back in Texas too.

Miss anything? Nope. Not a thing!

Movement? Not yet, but I think about it a lot.

Food cravings? Rice Krispy Treats. These will NOT be made again during pregnancy. I can’t leave them alone!

Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope! Feeling really good.

Other symptoms? Pretty consistent lower back pain by the end of the day. I kinda expected this since I’ve always had a finicky back, but hopefully it doesn’t get much worse as the bump grows!

Have you started to show yet? The tummy is slowly but surely rounding out.

Gender prediction? Girl

Happy or moody? Happy, happy!

Looking forward to? Feeling baby move and the next doctor’s appointment on May 20! More tiny purchases, and my parents visiting on June 25!

No comments:

Post a Comment