Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Happy Birthday, Luke!

P7164081

Luke headed to work this morning, in no less than his best “birthday suit!” I wish birthdays translated to a free day off of work, but we’ve had lots of vacation recently (with lots to come) so we can’t complain too much. And he gets to share this (hopefully) yummy, homemade Italian cream cake with all his worker friends. Because of that, I’m actually a bit jealous I couldn’t go with him! (Be sure to save me a crumb or two if there’s any left!)

P7164080

Happy, happy 29th birthday to my handsome hubby, baby daddy and bestest friend! You’re so good at everything you do, especially being my husband, and I know you’re going to be a great dad too! Enjoy the last one before baby! Can’t wait to celebrate with you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment