Monday, October 14, 2013

40 Weeks

And we have our baby GIRL in our arms!

PA144850

Nora Belén Matthews surprised us 6 days before her due date on October 9, 2013 at 10:22 pm. Shocking us all, she weighed in at a whopping 3.8 kilograms (8 lbs 6 oz) and measured 48 cms long (19 inches).

PA104782

I found myself sitting on the couch sipping coffee with frozen peas in my bra while daddy and baby are sleeping in the bedroom and figured it was the perfect time for little Nora to make her blog debut. We’re headed back to the hospital this morning for her first check up, so I’ve got to start getting ready for that adventure. I’ll be sure to write more about her welcome to this great big world later. For now, it’s enough to say that we are home, happy, healthy and so very much in love.

PA144849

PS: Nora says, “Are you really going to make me do these silly monthly photos with a sticker on my shirt?” Yes, my baby. I am.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Millie! Great pictures! My name is Heather and I have a quick question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com when you get a free moment :-)

    ReplyDelete