Thursday, September 19, 2013

36 Weeks

P9184738Say cheese.

P9184737How I really felt this night (and most nights.) Ha.

How far along? 36 weeks

Due date? October 15, 2013

Weight gain? Plenty, but I’ll take whatever my body needs to grow a healthy baby.

Exercise? Swimming, walking and Body by Trimester videos. Swimming by far feels the best.

Maternity clothes? All maternity and running out of things that fit comfortably.

Stretch marks? Not that I’ve seen, but I’m sure they’ll show up eventually. Can’t imagine that there aren’t with the way this tummy has stretched.

Sleep? Up several times a night, but so far, I’m always able to go back to sleep. I imagine it’s as good as it gets at this point.

Best moment this week? Being in the pool. It’s so nice to feel weightless.

Miss anything? Ready for a glass of wine and to move without hurting.

Movement? All the time, and it hurts!

Food cravings? Nothing really. Last week I caved and bought a box of Frosted Flakes (aka Frosties in Spain.) I’ve since eaten what I wanted of them and then threw them away. Too much sugar!

Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope.

Other symptoms? Just a sore, achy body from all the stretching going on and extra weight I’m carrying.

Have you started to show yet? Duh!

P9184739Checking out the belly.

Gender prediction? If forced to choose, I say boy.

Happy or moody? Happy. Emotional. Nervous. Anxious. Ready.

Looking forward to? Meeting our sweet baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment